Soda Blasting – What Is It & Why Is It Better?
Soda Blasting is a process by which sodium bicarbonate is applied against a surface using compressed air. It is safer, quicker, cost effective, non destructive and environmentally friendly. Soda Blasting can clean virtually anything from tough stonework to valuable antique furniture. Sand Blasting is now an illegal process using silica sand, in addition to it causing damage to the treated surface.
Soda Blasting – The Benefits
✔ It is a safe, non-toxic process and can be used in the food industry as an A1 rated cleaning agent without problems.
✔ Soda Blasting is a non-flammable, non-sparking process and is therefore ideal for use in the petroleum and aviation industries.
✔ No harmful chemicals are used in the process and no damage is caused to the surface material.
✔ Soda Blasting can be carried out in a fraction of the time of other blasting processes. This saves you downtime and cost.
✔ It leaves a clean surface giving excellent preparation for future applications.
✔ It is the safest, quickest and most cost effective method of cleaning virtually any surface.
✔ Soda Blasting can degrease, derust and decarbonise. It also reduces the rate of rusting on non treated surfaces.
✔ The blasting pressure can be adjusted to ensure delicate surfaces are treatable without causing damage.
✔ Soda Blasting is suitable for graffiti removal, building and masonry cleaning, cleaning engineering components and food industry machinery.
✔ Soda Blasting can be used for stripping paint from steel vehicle bodies.
Soda Blasting – Why Use Aesthetic Surfaces?
- Aesthetic Services have comprehensive Public Liability insurance cover for £5,000,000 for all soda blasting, grit blasting and media blasting operations.
- All workmanship is fully guaranteed for 12 months.
- We offer very competitive rates without compromising on quality.
- Aesthetic Services only employ fully trained and qualified operatives compliant with the manufacturers recommendations on the operation and safety of blast equipment.
- Aesthetic Services only blast with ECO friendly products that do not cause harm to the environment.
- We only operate the latest blast machines with a CE certificate meeting European pressure equipment directive 97/23/EC (PED). This ensures the safety of customers and operatives.
- At Aesthetic Services we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and always work with our clients to find the best solution for their needs.
- We operate with integrity and with a passion for perfection.
- We have flexible working hours, so will work when it suits you.
- Aesthetic Services always use the latest protective coverings and working methods to prevent spills and contamination.
If you would like to take advantage of our highly popular Soda Blasting service then contact Aesthetic Services on 0800 772 3139 or use the Contact Form.